Recently I have been nominated twice for the Very Inspiring Blog Award by Kate Evans of Writing Ourselves Well, and Corri van de Stege of 51 Stories. Please go check out these wonderful blogs- both are inspiring in their own rights!
Since I was nominated twice I will give you double the things about me. I apologize if I repeat some I have done previously.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Display the award in a blog entry.
- List the award guidelines so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
Fourteen things about me
1. I have no sense of smell. Ok, I DO but it is very poor and I generally can’t smell things unless they are directly in front of my nose.
2. I am allergic to metal. I can’t wear any jewellery though I have (had) several piercings prior to developing the allergy.
3. I lived in London, England for 3 years.
4. I taught elementary school.
5. I still have Christmas decorations up.
6. I am allergic to banana’s but I still eat them.
7. I recently read 6 romance novels in 4 days.
8. I always wear sunglasses. They are currently on my head.
9. My favourite colour is lime green. It became my favourite colour when I tried on a lime green bridesmaid dress for a friend’s wedding and it looks amazing (ended up not being part of that wedding in the end though).
10. I listen to a lot of heavy metal.
11. I am currently binge watching Spartacus.
12. I put olives on my pizza and tacos.
13. If I start a movie or television series, even if it’s really bad, I have to finish it.
14. I wanted to be an astronomer until the end of high school- but I failed physics.
1. Kate M. Colby– I know she has been nominated for this already (likely multiple times) but she is an inspiration to me every day.
2. Julia Reddick – She’s been absent from blogging for a bit because of the craziness that is teacher’s college, but she is someone who inspires me to follow my passions.
3. Kellybean– love reading about all the yummy food adventures she gets up to and inspires me to explore more of our lovely city.
4. Faradays Candle– love the educational content and inspires the educator in me constantly.
5. E.Rawls– What’s not to love?
Thanks again to Kate Evans and Corri van de Stege!